You’re pregnant! There are many things to consider when evaluating your pregnancy options. With all the stress and uncertainty, you might be considering abortion. In addition to the physical and spiritual demands an abortion places on you, there is also a monetary cost associated as well. It is important to know the financial burden associated and costs in your area.
According to the Guttmacher Institute, the average cost for a first trimester abortion in the US is $650 – $750. Second trimester abortions run an average of $1,200. Late term abortions can be even more expensive, at $3,000 or more.
Typical Abortion Costs in Virginia:
- Medication Abortion / Abortion Pill: $500
- Price of abortion pill online: Not available legally in the US
- Price of abortion pill at CVS: Not available by prescription
- Suction Aspiration / Vacuum Abortion (6-12 weeks gestation): $575
- Dilation and Curettage/Dilation and Evacuation (13-21 weeks gestation): Starts at $640 and increases in price the further along you are in your pregnancy
Find out what your abortion costs could be.
To find out how far along you are and what the cost of an abortion could be for you, schedule a free evaluation with Pregnancy Care Center. Our staff of licensed medical professionals can assist you with trusted and confidential information on pregnancy, adoption and abortion.